RCM

-: RCM Prashanta Chakraborty (PEARL) :-

We invite every one to this new change of lifestyle... Come once and stay FOREVER....

My journey yet in RCM

My self Prashanta Chakraorty is professionally a Mech. Engineer/Milling Technologist ISMT-CFTRI, Mysore. As every one else in my life, I always worked for my family. In this journey of my working Career I felt that money comes by a simple calculation i.e. Income = Quality x Time. If one of Quality or Time drops then Income falls to ZERO.

The concept of RCM improvised me to think that if i change my grocery store i can save income as well as time. It gives me total Financial freedom as well as security for my future. Sri. T.C. Chhabra have given us the opportunity for the real FINANCIAL FREEDOM for all Indians as well as the world.
Sri Tilak Chand Chhabra Ji

No comments:

Post a Comment